Position: Business Analyst Intern – Healthcare
Location: Palo Alto, CA
This is an unpaid 3-month internship program.
CTIC Capital is a Silicon Valley based boutique private equity consulting firm focusing on Internet technology and healthcare. Leveraging our trans-pacific network and local expertise, we help US and Chinese enterprises in funding, M&A, and strategic partnership development. Our goal is to be the leading partner for US and Chinese enterprises in their cross-border investments and business expansion.
Responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Conduct company evaluation and industry research
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks and presentations for potential clients
- Develop and maintain database for investors, industry experts, and leading companies
- Strong interest in Life-science tools and diagnostics, medical technology, information-driven healthcare technology, biopharmaceuticals
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple tasks and responding to deadlines.
- Experience of business consulting is not required but highly desired.
- Desired Major: Bioscience and Engineering
Please email your resume, cover letter, and one of your sample work/report with most recent transcript to email@example.com.